Part-time Administrator/Development Manager required as soon as possible
equivalent to 1 day per week (flexible working) £4-5,000 p.a. depending on qualifications/experience.
Do you enjoy planning and organising activities and have a passion for orchestral music? This could be the job for you.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised with excellent administration, communication and computer skills. You will also need to be good at problem solving to make sure that deadlines are met.
Your tasks will include:
– booking schools, venues and artists for concerts and associated activities
– liaising with local arts organisations
– coordinating publicity and ticket sales
– writing promotional or website pages, and marketing NMO through social media
– researching and preparing fund raising approaches
– managing budgets and keeping records
– carrying out general administration
For a job description and details of remuneration and application requirements contact the Artistic Director, Clive Fairbairn on email@example.com
7th March 2016 www.nmo.org.uk